In this weeks episode, Billy and Paul discuss why many people going into property will fail. Both Billy and Paul have been around long enough to know why some people make it happen, while others start with great intentions but fail, either dramatically or quietly. It’ll come as no surprise that mindset and focus play a massive part, but the ability to manage doubt and negativity, whilst pushing forward, is absolutely vital.
- Self-doubt and how to handle it.
- Sourcing deals during recession.
- Avoiding other peoples personal limits.
- Being an eagle, rising above the noise.
- Building a consistent flow of leads.
- Focusing on the one thing, and establishing foundations.
- Establishing how long you’re willing to see it through.
- If you want results, here’s the brutal reality.
LINKS AND RESOURCES