This week, Billy and Paul discuss the journey of entrepreneurship, the people you must have on the journey with you, and those you will leave behind. The truth is, being in business will change you, your social circle, and other peoples views of you. It’s important to know what to expect and how to manage when it happens.
- Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey.
- Who should you associate yourself with?
- Having the right business partner.
- Being ok with outgrowing your family and friends.
- Letting go of the need to be liked.
- Putting ego aside to support the business.
- Taking free advice vs paid advice.
LINKS AND RESOURCES